Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Meme Thingy

I've been tagged by Soccer Dad:
The Rules are: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here goes:

1. I am a Ba'al Teshuvah.
2. I'm a Lubavitcher.
3. I'm a Republican.
4. I used to play "I have a little dreidel" with hip changes.
5. I have only met one other blogger in person.
6. I voted for Mondale.
7. I once owned the entire record library of a defunct radio station.
8. I have known actual Cajuns.

I tag:

Simply Jews
Ezzie
Geoffrey Chaucer
AbbaGav
Judeosphere
MOT News
Jameel
Arianna Huffington

No comments: