Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fars News: "Iran to Suppress Possible Aggressions Crushingly"

Sorry to be obscure, but I kept thinking: What does the odd prose-style here remind me of? Wait . . . it's coming to me . . . I know! Fishele and Fraydele! It's all in the adverbial elements:
Former commander-in-chief of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Major General Yahya Rahim Safavi warned here on Tuesday that possible invasions of his country will be suppressed in a twinkling of an eye.

"Enemies should know that if they intend to launch a military attack on Iran, they will have to face our powerful armed forces, specially Basij (volunteer troops) and they will be suppressed in the least time possible," Rahim Safavi said during a ceremony to honor his 10 years of service as the commander-in-chief of the IRGC.

Meantime, the General noted the global conditions for the US, and said, "Wide hatred for the US in the Muslim and other world countries is now a reality, which has derived from the bad and improper performance of the Americans across the world."

"At present, the United States is stuck in a bad dead-end in Iraq and it can't survive this problem easily," he added.
And then Safavi's mother happily served him his breakfast made from nutritious and reasonably priced ingredients.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe what you published was actually very logical.
However, what about this? what if you typed a catchier title?

I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, however suppose you added a headline that grabbed a person's
attention? I mean "Fars News: "Iran to Suppress
Possible Aggressions Crushingly"" is kinda boring.

You should peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they create article headlines to get people to open the links. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to get readers excited about what you've got
to say. Just my opinion, it might bring your blog a little livelier.


Also visit my web blog ... ford ranger