Tuesday, January 22, 2008

IRIB Radio interviews Faurisson

"In 1990," asserts Faurisson, "the Jews approved a law to their favor . . . " Does Faurisson mumble to himself on street corners nowadays? I worked on the spacing of the article a bit so that it wouldn't be an eyesore although it doesn't deserve it.
The West, which claims to respect basic liberties and freedom of expression, has subjected objective researchers, especially in the case of the alleged holocaust that is supposed to have occurred in Europe during World War 2, to the most suffocating measures. It has infringed on their liberties to determine what actually occurred against the Jewish minority and what was blown out of proportions as part of the Zionist propaganda to usurp large parts of the Muslim land of Palestine and call it Israel.

Here we present an interview conducted by the IRIB's French Radio with French revisionist Robert Faurisson who is to be tried again for his research.

Q-Are you to appear in court again?

A-Yes, the date is not yet set but I must go to the Vichy police headquarters for interrogations on January 24th when a number of inspectors will come for this from Paris.

Q-Did these problems emerge after you took part in the Tehran Conference and on the call of then French President Jacques Chirac?

A-They emerged after my interview with Sahar network where I had said things about the Zionist entity and I was convicted in court. Then they questioned me about taking part in the Tehran Conference in 2006, and started investigations on the order of Chirac.

Q-Does the French law allow them to question or condemn you for taking part in the conference?

A-It is strange for me that the French government wants to prevent a French national from taking part in a conference and saying things that are not against the law. First of all I am a British citizen and then a French one. I also spoke in English in Tehran. How is the French government going to implement its laws on issues that occurred in Tehran?

Q-Didn't all the participants in the conference confirm your remarks?

A-Yes they did. Probably on January 24th they will refer to my writings titled Victory of Revisionism, which I brought up to acquaint others with my view.

Q-It seems like you spoke of a sensitive issue.

A-Yes, an issue that no one has the right to speak about in France.

Q-Why?

A-Because in 1990 the Jews approved a law to their favor through which they defend their own questionable interpretation of the events of WWII.

Q-Are you willing to take part in a TV debate and discuss this with your opponents?

A-For more than 30 years now I have been willing to hold such a debate. But they have always opposed it. They have even taken me to court.

Q-If they have strong arguments they can defend their views in a TV debate.

A-Yes, but they are opposed to a debate, for, they have nothing to say.

Q-Will you continue your struggle despite this pressure?

A-I am enduring a lot of pressure at this age. I think the Iranians who invited me to this conference should defend me. They should not forget me.

Q-Do you know about Maradona's case in Argentina?

A-No.

Q-Maradona, the former football champion, said recently in Argentina: I am Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez' friend and would like to meet President Dr. Ahmadinejad, too. The Argentine Jews who are many, have protested to these remarks and a Zionist outfit has said Maradona must visit the Holocaust museum.

A-I want to contact Maradona and tell him, when you go to visit the museum, take me with you. Maradona must go and visit the museum after hearing both sides' views. Going to the museum after listening to the Zionists' interpretation is like taking part in a contest with only one group's participation. He must also hear our interpretation of the events of WWII.
That of Faurisson and Iran?

No comments: