National Prosecutor General Gholam Hossein Mohseni-Ejeii has said that the website of Expediency Council Chairman Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani was blocked on December 28, 2011, because it contained ‘criminal’ content.
The working committee tasked with supervising the content of websites, chaired by the national prosecutor general, had already given a warning to the webmaster, Mohseni-Ejeii, who is also the Judiciary spokesman, told a press conference on Monday.
The documents in question were removed from the website, but more similar documents were published later, he stated.
He added that the webmaster sent a letter to the committee on January 1, “which I have not seen yet.”
Monday, January 02, 2012
"Ejeii explains why Rafsanjani website was blocked" (Mehr News-Iran)
Not a terribly informative report--what sort of "criminal content"? It is always interesting, however, to see admissions that all is not totally harmonious in Mullah-land: