Friday, December 07, 2007

MPAC-UK "sick of being treated worse than dogs"

They sound angry:
You know what?

I'm sick of being demonised in the media.

I'm sick of being treated worse than dogs.

I'm sick of having to live my life in fear because of those who are hell-bent on destroying my faith.

I'm not going to stand about and let his happen anymore.

If you care you better do something too. If you are waiting for your enemy to have a moral dilemma and stop his attacks against you, then you'll be waiting for a long time.

Change will only happen the day you stand up and do something. Let that day be today. Join us at the MPACUK London Branch Meeting this Sunday to see how you can change your situation for the better.
Who do they think is "demonising" them, I wonder. The BBC?

No comments: