Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Recycled Usenet Post # 2: Eight Varieties of Instant Potato Pancake Mix

This is from Oct 15, 2001, and it is actually my inaugural post to
usenet.

Why is it that when a supermarket has a few feet of shelf-space devoted to kosher food, the food itself is completely lame and without interest? When is the last time you had the urge to buy a big jar of borscht? If they are only going to stock 15 items, why do 5 of them have to be jar gefilte fish? Why are there four kinds of egg noodles? A whole store devoted to nothing but kosher food doesn't have as much matzah as this stupid little two feet of kosher food in the regular supermarket. I feel like grabbing the supermarket manager and screaming at him, "Would you buy this garbage?! What makes you think I want to buy it?! Agghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


I wonder if I should get credit for inventing the Howard Dean scream?

No comments: