Saturday, March 03, 2007

Open letter to Nasrallah

Dear Mr. Nasrallah,

Courtesy of business opportunity, I take liberty anchored on strong desire to solicit for your assistance on this mutual beneficiary and risk free transaction with you, which I hope you give urgent attention.

I am the son of Fred McBoeing, a very successful defense-industry CEO. I recently discovered that my deceased father's company possesses an abandoned warehouse of very high-quality ICBM's. We have been unable to determine what country sought to purchase these ICBM's. The defense law and procedures herein stipulates that any warehouses abandoned or dormant for a period of some years are subject to be closed and all abandoned weapons contained therein will be forfeited to the government weapons stocks.

I therefore seek your assistance to allow the remittance of these weapons to be made to your terrorist group's warehouse. We have agreed that 30% of the total weapons will be given to you and 70% will be for me and my colleagues after the successful transference of the weapons to your warehouse.

To enable these weapons to be successfully transferred to your stockpile, you will also have to provide the following information:

1. The location of all your weapons storage facilities.

2. The locations of all your rocket launchers.

3. The locations of all your command bunkers.

More information about the remittance of the weapons to your warehouse will be sent to you when I receive your response (care of this weblog). We also wish to discuss military strategy with you. We have the plan of investing part of our fund in military installations with your assistance in your country. Please treat this information as confidential.

Sincerely yours,

Irving McBoeing

No comments: