Friday, November 03, 2006

Do you tell 3-bean-salad jokes at your Shabbos table?

The Judeowife suggested that I post all my 3-bean-salad jokes ("so the world will see what I have to put up with"). So here goes:

The original 3-bean-salad joke: Hey that's false labeling--there's more than three beans in there!

She: Can I pass you anything?
He: Just the 3-bean salad, I'm on a diet.

She: Pass the 3-bean salad, please.
He: Are you sure that's going to be enough?

She: Is there any 3-bean salad left?
He: That's hardly possible.

She: We're having 4 guests for Shabbos.
He: We'll need another bean.

She: Do you know where the chummus is in this store?
He: Probably next to the 3-bean salad. I hear there's a lot of extra room on that shelf.

She: You could only come up with six of those jokes?
He: Hey, that's two per bean!

Gut Shabbos!

1 comment:

Sir Loin of Beef said...

I remember a joke that went something like "with my three bean salad you get , dessert and exercise. , jelly, and Mexican Jumping!"

anyone know what the first bean was?